Lots to join across Torbay Family Hubs today.
Developing toddler at The Beehive, Paignton 9.45am – 11.15am
- A session for parents with children 12 months to 3 years; support and information for your developing toddler. Meeting other parents just like you, no need to book just drop in.
Thriving Child at The Barn, Brixham 10am – 11.30am
- This is a universal session no need to book, just drop in.
Portage Small steps at Zig Zags, Torquay and The Beehive, Paignton 10 – 11.30am (Zig Zags) 1pm – 2.30pm (The Beehive)
- The Torbay Portage Service would like to offer parents and their children with special educational needs an opportunity to attend a small toddler group.
- The group will take place each week and will be run by two portage home visitors and an Action for Children volunteer. Additional staff members will also include a play support worker from Action for Children, attending once a month.
Supporting Parental Relationships at The Barn, Brixham 12.30 – 2pm
- All families argue…but what’s the impact on your children?
- Children who often witness adults arguing, slamming doors or ignoring each other sometimes feel that they are to blame, it can negatively impact on their self-esteem, mental and physical health, behaviour, how well they do in school, and their relationships with others both now and in their adult life.
- If you recognise this is happening in your relationship, please come along to one of the Drop-in Sessions at the Family Hubs for parents/carers.
Don’t forget to look out for Green Bean throughout the week for a chance to win a Green Bean book and meet the author.
- 9:30 am
- 3:30 pm